“Research shows that bacteria can be transferred to paper, survive on it and subsequently contaminate hands. Paper, therefore, can serve as a vehicle for the cross-contamination of bacteria.”
– American Journal of Nursing
Is Your Business Listed Correctly Online?
What information do people see when looking for your business?
- Do You Miss Instruction Manuals? – Posted in Nintendo LifeApril 28, 2021Do you miss Instruction Manuals - Nintendo Life Miniature printed inserts by Flottman Company - Nintendo's video games used to be packaged with miniature instruction manuals, these informational leaflets were inserts, secondary packagingRead More >
- SAFE PRINT 360March 12, 2021Flottman Company presents SAFE PRINT 360TM, our unique antimicrobial protective print coating that incorporates advanced silver ion technologies to inhibit the growth of unwanted bacterial microbes on printed surfaces.Read More >
- Flottman Company Adds the New Canon Digital imagePRESSFebruary 16, 2021Flottman Company enhances their commercial print capabilities with the addition of a customized Canon imagePRESS digital output device.Read More >
- Flottman Company is now designated a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.February 20, 2020The Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) distinguishes Flottman Company as an Officially Certified Women’s Business Enterprise. For the first time in Flottman Company history the majority of dual ownership is held by Sue Steller, President. Read More >