NEW – Just Posted: 8.28.18
Flottman Company, a Northern Kentucky printing and graphics communications firm is seeking a production management professional with experience in a medium sized fast-paced, multi-line facility running multiple shifts with a proven track record of achieving sustainable improvements in quality, cost and delivery functions.
Demonstrate Ability To:
- Effectively lead, coach and develop a work team to accomplish operational objectives.
- Identify, diagnose and resolve operational, manufacturing and maintenance problems within deadlines.
- Plan work flow, manage multiple priorities and meet daily production targets while reducing downtime.
- Lead health and safety team to audit processes and improve safety.
- Competently utilize Lean manufacturing, cGMP, ISO and related process improvement techniques to ensure the most cost-effective manufacturing process.
- Project management
- Planning and organizing
- In-depth knowledge of Lean, ISO, cGMP or Six Sigma techniques
- Problem analysis and resolution
- Communication skills
- Team work
- Adaptability / flexibility
- Positive attitude, a professional demeanor and appearance
- Excellent time management, organizational and prioritization skills
- Detail oriented
- Team player, ability to work across departments and various disciplines to achieve production goals with a sense of urgency
- Pass drug test and background check
- Acceptance of Computer Use Policy
- Acceptance of Confidentiality and Non-Solicitation Agreement
Interested applicants should submit a resume summarizing work experience and previous wage information. Email resume to HRdepartment@nullFlottmanCo.com.
WE ALWAYS HAVE ROOM FOR EXPERIENCED INDIVIDUALS – EMAIL US YOUR RESUME!
We are continually looking for experienced folder operators, print press operators and plant personnel. Send your resume digitally for consideration to HRdepartment@nullFlottmanCo.com. JOIN OUR FAMILY!