NEW POSTING – 9-18-19 – Immediate Need!
Quality Control Assistant
Flottman Company, a Northern Kentucky printing and graphics communications firm is seeking a Quality Control Assistant with experience in a medium sized fast-paced, multi-line facility, running multiple shifts with a proven track record of achieving sustainable improvements in quality. The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented person with excellent math and communication skills.
- Flexible hours between 20 – 30 hours per week. (Could be a FULL TIME position for the right candidate)
- Math Skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem analysis and resolution
- Communication skills
- Computer knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
- Work with Cartons weighing up to 35 lbs.
- Positive attitude, a professional demeanor and appearance
- Excellent time management, organizational and prioritization skills
- Detail oriented
- Team player, ability to work across department and various disciplines to achieve production goals with a sense of urgency
- Pass drug test and background check
- Acceptance of Computer Use Policy
- Acceptance of Confidentiality and Non-Solicitation Agreement
Interested applicants should submit a resume summarizing work experience and previous wage information. Email resume to HRdepartment@nullFlottmanCo.com
WE ALWAYS HAVE ROOM FOR EXPERIENCED INDIVIDUALS – EMAIL US YOUR RESUME!
We are continually looking for experienced folder operators, print press operators and plant personnel. Send your resume digitally for consideration to HRdepartment@nullFlottmanCo.com. JOIN OUR FAMILY!