Flottman Company’s Unique Antimicrobial Coating
SAFE PRINT 360TM
Introducing Safe Print 360, our new antimicrobial paper coating, formulated to inhibit 99% of bacterial replication and growth on ANY printed surface, establishing product safety and peace of mind for the lifetime of the printed piece. Safe Print 360 uses silver ion antimicrobial technology to enable any printed coated item to “sanitize by itself.” Unlike disinfectants that offer short-term protection, Safe Print 360 adheres to the surface of the printed material providing permanent protection 24/7 for the lifetime of that printed article.
“Research shows that bacteria can be transferred to paper, survive on it and subsequently contaminate hands. Paper, therefore, can serve as a vehicle for the cross-contamination of bacteria.”- American Journal of Nursing
The active silver ion ingredients in Safe Print 360 were specially formulated for Flottman Company; enabling us to provide our clients with additional defense against bacterial microbes that could damage, degrade or stain. Integration into any print project is simple and fully comprehensive, covering the article with 360 degree protection. The invisible barrier that Safe Print 360 establishes is 100% safe, non-leaching and suitable for human, animal and indirect food packaging and print materials.
Active ingredient is EPA-registered and FDA-approved
Safe Print 360 delivers:
- 99% reduction of microbes on ANY printed surface
- Advanced antimicrobial technology inhibits replication and growth of bacteria
- 24/7 lifetime protection for your printed piece against bacterial microbes that can cause degradation, stains and odors
- 100% safe, non-leaching, suitable for human, animal and indirect food packaging and print.
- Environmentally friendly and fully recyclable
- Ideal for use within healthcare services, food industries, airlines, schools, supermarkets, nursing homes, churches, hotels, event venues, sporting events and restaurants.
- Easily incorporated into ANY print project like direct mailers, postcards, brochures, menus, business cards, for example.
Contact any of our team at Flottman Company for more information about Safe Print 360 and how we can offer cleaner, healthier living via additional safety and security for your printed items. Call 859.331.6636, email info@FlottmanCo.com or utilize our request a quote form on this page.
“People are anxious for a return to normal and are looking for solutions that enhance safety and hygiene and our unique Safe Print 360 antimicrobial coating offers just such a solution for any of our print projects.”- Sue Flottman Steller, President